Yes, training. If you are an individual that is interested in learning micro soldering or if you are a business owner that wants to get their staff trained, we can provide that. We offer three packages:
- Beginner Training where the following statements apply:
- You don't know anything about micro soldering.
- You want to start with something easy.
- Intermediate Training where the following statements apply:
- You know how to do basic micro soldering such as replacing charging ports.
- You want to learn how to do more advanced work such as replacing IC's.
- Advanced Training where the following statements apply:
- You know how to change basic IC's such as a charging IC on an iPhone.
- You want to learn how to do expert level repairs such as how to run jumpers and how to reball an ICcorrectly.
If you are interested in any of the packages listed above you can contact us at email@example.com and we can discuss prices and what each package contains in detail.
All training will be done on a ‘’one to one’’ basis. This way you can be assured that you have our full attention during the course.
Below you can see some of the work that you can get training for